Please fill out this form if you cannot log in using your JCPS credentials. Please be aware, you will be asked to provide information to verify your identity. This is to make sure that the right student information is going to the right family. Also, please make sure that your contact email is typed correctly. This is how your login credentials will be sent to you.Click HERE to go to the request form.
Student Portal Reset:Having trouble with Student Portal? All student accounts were reset at the beginning of October and user/name and password has been emailed to each student's JCPS email.
Please make sure you are using the link on the JCPS Student Login Page.
If you have tried everything, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Student Portal Password Reset" in the email subject line.
School Messenger is the new phone, email and SMS messaging system used by Jefferson County Public Schools (JCPS) to communicate school cancellations, safety alerts and other important information to you. It replaces our previous system, One Call Now. The following process will show you how to enter your contact information, set your preferences and “opt in” to continue receiving these messages from JCPS and/or your child’s school.
Click the link above to access the Libary's guide. You will find the most recent updates and Meyzeek library news on the LibGuide site.
- JCPS Showcase of Schools at the Kentucky International Convention Center
- Meyzeek Prospective Student Open House: Thursday, October 22, 2020 VIRTUAL
- Meyzeek Application Due: Wednesday, December 16th, 2020
Mandatory JCPS Online Registration
Before submitting application materials to Meyzeek, parents/guardians must complete the online JCPS school choice component of the process. To do so, click the green "Register and Apply" button or go to: https://apps.jefferson.kyschools.us/StudentAssignment/LandingPad/CurrentStudent.aspx
The following students can apply for admission to Meyzeek Middle School MST Magnet Program:
- Any current 5th, 6th or 7th grade student living within our MST area.
- Any current 5th, 6th or 7th grade Meyzeek base area student planning on attending Meyzeek.
- Any 6th or 7th grade Meyzeek student living within our MST area and who is not currently in the MST program.
*Students already accepted into the MST program need not reapply.
The Meyzeek Admission Committee will review the following criteria for acceptance:
- Academic Record – Grade point average of 3.2 or higher over the past 2 years.
- Standardized Test Results – Proficient test scores on the KPREP and grade level on the MAP test during the last 2 years. Test scores for non-KY or private school can include the CTBS, Terra Nova, Stanford Test of Academic Skills, etc.
- Attendance Record – An attendance record of 96% or higher over the past 2 years.
- Behavior Record – Consistently and/or frequently displays behavior expectations based on the report card, and no serious discipline problems.
- All parents/guardians must complete the online JCPS school choice component of the process. To do so, click the green square "Register and Apply" button found on the Jefferson County Public School’s website or click on APPLY on the Meyzeek Home Page Quick Links and then click the green button. Once the application has been processed, the first choice school is notified of the application. Move to Step 2.
- Obtain transcripts.
A. If your child is a JCPS student and has been the past 2 years, you do not need to do anything. We will receive all data
points electronically from JCPS.
B. If your child is not currently a JCPS student, please submit a transcript packet to the Meyzeek office NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 16, 2020 at 4:00pm. The packet should include the following: *report cards for the prior school year plus the current school year’s 1st semester grades
*standardized test results for prior two school years
*attendance record for prior school year plus the current school year
*behavior record for prior school year plus the current school year
C. If your child is currently a JCPS student but attended a school outside of the district or state in the prior school year,
please submit a transcript packet to the Meyzeek office no later than December 16, 2020 at 4:00pm. The packet should
include the following:
*report cards for the prior school year
* standardized test results for the prior 2 school years
*attendance record for the prior school year
*behavior record for the prior year
Contact Loren Stinnett, Magnet Coordinator, at 485-8299 or email@example.com